The Nayland with Wissington Conservation Society was founded in 1974 and is a registered charity.
Our aims are to stimulate public interest in the parish of Nayland with Wissington and the immediate surroundings, to promote high standards of planning and architecture and to secure the preservation, protection, development and improvement of features of historic or public interest - including conservation and wildlife.
The Society encourages and supports local businesses and services.
Registered charity No. 268104
Above: Caley Green in Spring.
Left: Nags Cottages (four of them) stood beside the present day junction of the A134 and Bear Street, Nayland. They were demolished in 1938. On the right wwas Daniel Spooner's slaughterhouse. c1927-8